Angela Ashford BSc(Hons), HPC, MCSP,AACP, ACPOHE
AA Physio is a friendly professional physiotherapy service providing prompt advice, management and treatment of a wide range of joint and muscle pains to help you recover as quickly as possible and prevent future occurrence.
Physiotherapy can help a wide range of conditions including:
- Neck pain and thoracic pain
- Back pain and sciatica
- Shoulder pain
- Tendon problems: Tennis/golfers elbow, achilles and patellar tendonopathies
- Joint problems
- Trapped nerves
- Soft tissue injuries: sprains and strains
- Knee pain
- Groin pain
- Ankle/foot pain
- Sports injuries
- Post fracture
- Pre and post operative rehabilitation
- Work related problems
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Chronic conditions
- Posture related problems
If your problem is not listed here please contact Angela and she will do her best to help and advise you.
The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy is the professional, educational and trade union body for the UK's 50,000 chartered physiotherapists, physiotherapy students and support workers.